New iFuntastic for version 1.1.4

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Yeah it didn't think mine was either. You have to click on unshackle even though it already technically is and it will register as unshackled. It sucks though to do anything good you have to pay a fee ...

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
wait mine isn't being registered either...and if i click unshackled it wants me to go through the entire process. Should i let it do it to my phone? Or will that try to unshackle again and mess up my phone?

When you clicked unshackle did you let it go into recovery mode etc...

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
No I unshackled again even though I was already jailbroke ... works perfect. Don't worry.
so wait you clicked continue and then physically put your phone into recovery mode? or you let the timeout counter run down to zero?

i'm just making sure because i don't want to mess up what i have going

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Yup the background turned like baby blue behind the recovery thing. Then it went right back to normal. It basically runs thought the same thing ZiPhone does. They use the same programing i believe.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Alright thanks a lot, i'm going to do that now with a version earlier then 5 because it keeps force quitting. I think i'm going to use 3? It is still a newer version then i was using haha.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
well that didn't work...now my phone is in recovery mode. Is there anyway to get the phone out of recovery mode without restoring?

EDIT: NVm, i came to my senses and remembered iNdependence reboots my phone. I'm back. I don't think it worked because i was using version 3. I just need to find a way for version 5 to stop closing on me.

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
It's a Mac program that lets you easily change Icons and look into the file systems of the iPhone. I find it very easy to use. I've used it with all of the other jailbroke phones I've had and it works great.