New Installer V3.1

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
Just got it.. the search feature rocks! Saves a lot of scrolling for me as I tended to bypass the categories and head straight for the all packages.

jUeLz23

Bronze
Sep 4, 2007
i don't have that search feature either and i got the update

CanSpec

Bronze
Mar 5, 2008
mine won't install? Keep getting error download. Is there anyway to uninstall uninstaller then reinstall? I know under uninstall there is but how do I install installer if I don't have it on my phone?!

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
theres also another new feature i just found out. now when you hold one of the apps to make all them wiggle all the apps have X's over them as if they were bookmarked web pages and you can now unistall apps like that insted of going into installer. try it

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
theres also another new feature i just found out. now when you hold one of the apps to make all them wiggle all the apps have X's over them as if they were bookmarked web pages and you can now unistall apps like that insted of going into installer. try it
I thought that was a function of Caterpillar/Kate. Do you have it installed?

panda

Bronze
Mar 15, 2008
mine won't install? Keep getting error download. Is there anyway to uninstall uninstaller then reinstall? I know under uninstall there is but how do I install installer if I don't have it on my phone?!
Are you getting the good ol' "Error: package download failed: cant find host" message? If so, clear the download list after you choose 'Install' then relaunch Installer and try again. You might need to do it a few times to fix it.

It installed faultlessly for me... and it's very, VERY nice indeedee. Love that search feature. Great update.