New iPad 3 Smart Case from JISONCASE

Discussion in 'iPad Cases and Accessories' started by Essruu, May 13, 2012.

1. Essruu

Essruu New Member

I bought one of these recently and have to say that it's brilliant. So much so, that I wrote an Amazon review and I never normally do that!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336919290.741950.jpg

Anyone that is looking for the functionality of Apple's Smart Cover with the added protection of a snap on back cover will be hard pressed to beat this. I was SO close to buying an Incipio Feather Smart Case for use with the Apple Smart Cover I'd bought, but combined this worked put to be £65. I got a refund on the Smart Cover and this case cost me £34.99. I've gone for the premium leather one and it's beautiful; They do a PU version for around £20 though and The fit will be the same - brilliant!

I can't recommend this enough. My review at Amazon: -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B008214FTQ/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

2. Essruu

Essruu New Member

Having owned this case for 3mths now, I thought I'd revisit and re-evaluate.

This case promises so much. It's the best looking and sleekest case I've managed to find. I simply cannot abide the folio cases that are ill-fitting and add bulk to the beauty of the iPad. HOWEVER:-

Fairly quickly, the smart cover front becomes 'worn in', and floppy. Whether it is this, or the magnet is too weak, I don't know: but I have had to permanently turn off the automatic on/off on opening/closing the smart cover feature. Even just holding the iPad in thevcasevwhilstbwalking invariably causes the front cover to slip enough to wake the iPad; I got fed up with going to use the iPad a few hours later, only to find that it had been on for ages, the battery had been depleted from what Imexpected to see, and the iPad screen had gotten hot, what with it being on and the cover closed.

I don't know whether this is a problem just with the leather cases or if the PU cases would fare better.

I am rather disappointed, as this was so so close to being a perfect case. I now find myself looking for another case of this type, but with some sort of clip, catch or even one of those with an elastic strip on the right-hand edge of the smart cover that can be stretched around the back when closed, for added security to,ensure the smart cover isn't accidentally dislodged and activated.

3. ipadannefin

ipadannefin New Member

I may want to try this