New iPhone 3G owner

spigini

Jan 1, 2009
Just wanted to say whats up to everybody. Upgraded my account to the iPhone 3G a couple days ago. SO glad I did i love this phone. I was use the LG Vu before this and it is nothing compared to the iPhone. The touchscreen on the VU was horrible, esp during texting. If I pushed say the letter "s" on the keyboard, some other letter like "a" would pop up some how. But def glad I switched to the iPhone. Was going to get the Storm but after reading so much stuff about people having problems with it, i decided against it.

Again whats up all!

TWISM

Oct 28, 2007
Nice purchase and what's up!

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Welcome to EIC. Here you'll learn just about everything you'll need to know about your new 3G.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Welcome to EIC you're going enjoy it here.:cool:

Bboy iphone

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
NJ
Congrats Man! Im new to the iPhone 3g but not new to iPhone so we are kinda the same lol.

KarlJ

Dec 17, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Just got mine (16gb Black) day after Xmas. Replaced my beat up old Razr and gave up Sprint. Pretty cool so far...

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Just wanted to say whats up to everybody. Upgraded my account to the iPhone 3G a couple days ago. SO glad I did i love this phone. I was use the LG Vu before this and it is nothing compared to the iPhone. The touchscreen on the VU was horrible, esp during texting. If I pushed say the letter "s" on the keyboard, some other letter like "a" would pop up some how. But def glad I switched to the iPhone. Was going to get the Storm but after reading so much stuff about people having problems with it, i decided against it.

Again whats up all!
Welcome to EiC man. Of course since you're coming from a LG Vu, the iPhone will totally impress you, don't get this in a bad way :p.

Congratulations :).

diagirl10

Jan 4, 2009
I am a big fan of the iPhone 3G! After using Nokia phones for 8 years, I thought I would at least miss it a little bit. I realized these phone manufacturers put a whole lot of features into the phones we don't really need.

hdmyg85

Jan 5, 2009
$3.10 for an automatic knife with free shipping, now thats cheap http://www.liangdianup.com/automatic_1.htm how about the
buck 110 auto? Do they still make that thing here in the states? I think they were being converted into autos out west. Nice
knife, these guys also have a copy of a Buck 110 auto.