New iPhone 6 Mock Ups

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I love the work of Martin Hajek, but he's more about creating wonderful renders. Granted, these are based on the mockups, but we don't know just how accurate those will be. Nice eye candy, but don't be surprised if the final iPhone 6 looks different from these renders.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
iPhone 6 clone. Chinese Android iPhone 6. I hope the real deal does not have those antenna strips. They're ugly, IMO.
It's looking like the final product is going to have them. Antenna insulators are necessary if they are going with an all-metal backing. Otherwise, the signal would be impeded. A couple of the other ways around it are plastic or glass like they used on the previous versions.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
It's looking like the final product is going to have them. Antenna insulators are necessary if they are going with an all-metal backing. Otherwise, the signal would be impeded. A couple of the other ways around it are plastic or glass like they used on the previous versions.
It seems they could color them to match and blend with the rest. I'll have mine covered in an Otterbox, but many are already complaining. They'll buy it anyway. :)

T

The Doctor11

I really hope it does look like the one in the orginal post. I really like the way that looks. And its so much better then all of the super ugly mock ups with just lines on the back.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I really hope it does look like the one in the orginal post. I really like the way that looks. And its so much better then all of the super ugly mock ups with just lines on the back.
It looks the same to me. Some of the pictures had white bands and the color of these bands blends better with the color of the phone, but otherwise it's the same, isn't it?

It's just a matter of photography tricks and skill. Remember when the barstool iPhone 4 prototype was found and someone who lacked photography skills and artistic sense posted leaked pictures and tons of people said, "No, Apple don't do this to us. It's so ugly!" Then a few months later Apple announced that very phone, but instead used aesthetically pleasing shiny pics and those same people said, "Oh my god, it's so beautiful!"

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
It looks the same to me. Some of the pictures had white bands and these bands match better, but otherwise it's the same, isn't it?

It's just a matter of photography tricks and skill. Remember when the barstool iPhone 4 prototype was found and someone who lacked photography skills and artistic sense posted leaked pictures and tons of people said, "No, Apple don't do this to us. It's so ugly!" Then a few months later Apple announced that very phone, but instead used aesthetically pleasing shiny pics and those same people said, "Oh my god, it's so beautiful!"
Completely agree with this assessment. When it gets announced, it will look awesome. When was the last time Apple made an ugly phone? MotoROKR?

T

The Doctor11

E 53257 said:
It looks the same to me. Some of the pictures had white bands and the color of these bands blends better with the color of the phone, but otherwise it's the same, isn't it?

It's just a matter of photography tricks and skill. Remember when the barstool iPhone 4 prototype was found and someone who lacked photography skills and artistic sense posted leaked pictures anduropa, post: 1060336, member: tons of people said, "No, Apple don't do this to us. It's so ugly!" Then a few months later Apple announced that very phone, but instead used aesthetically pleasing shiny pics and those same people said, "Oh my god, it's so beautiful!"
I believe that number one and number two (labeled in picture) are different. I don't think its a camera trick and I think that number two is by far better.

Attachments

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I believe that number one and number two (labeled in picture) are different. I don't think its a camera trick and I think that number two is by far better.
I think you're confused. We are comparing iPhone 6 mockup pics. Your second picture is an iPhone 5s.

T

The Doctor11

I think you're confused. We are comparing iPhone 6 mockup pics. Your second picture is an iPhone 5s.
I'm not confused I'm comparing the the lines to the glass. I used a picture of a 5s because it looks exactly the same says the one in the OP