New iPhone 6 Mock Ups

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by Ledsteplin, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I love the work of Martin Hajek, but he's more about creating wonderful renders. Granted, these are based on the mockups, but we don't know just how accurate those will be. Nice eye candy, but don't be surprised if the final iPhone 6 looks different from these renders.

3. MrMike6by9

MrMike6by9 Evangelist
    Gold

4. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

iPhone 6 clone. Chinese Android iPhone 6. I hope the real deal does not have those antenna strips. They're ugly, IMO.

5. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

It's looking like the final product is going to have them. Antenna insulators are necessary if they are going with an all-metal backing. Otherwise, the signal would be impeded. A couple of the other ways around it are plastic or glass like they used on the previous versions.

6. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

It seems they could color them to match and blend with the rest. I'll have mine covered in an Otterbox, but many are already complaining. They'll buy it anyway. :)

7. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I agree, I think the those antenna insulators look ugly. I hope Apple does something to make them less obvious. It just looks tacky to me.

8. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I do hope the iPhone 6 looks something like this.

891392_820446901307751_1258671486_n.jpg

9. stlcheer

stlcheer Member
    Bronze

I agree. That looks great!

Sent using iCafe app

10. The Doctor11

The Doctor11 Guest

I really hope it does look like the one in the orginal post. I really like the way that looks. And its so much better then all of the super ugly mock ups with just lines on the back.

11. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

It looks the same to me. Some of the pictures had white bands and the color of these bands blends better with the color of the phone, but otherwise it's the same, isn't it?

It's just a matter of photography tricks and skill. Remember when the barstool iPhone 4 prototype was found and someone who lacked photography skills and artistic sense posted leaked pictures and tons of people said, "No, Apple don't do this to us. It's so ugly!" Then a few months later Apple announced that very phone, but instead used aesthetically pleasing shiny pics and those same people said, "Oh my god, it's so beautiful!"

12. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Completely agree with this assessment. When it gets announced, it will look awesome. When was the last time Apple made an ugly phone? MotoROKR?

13. The Doctor11

The Doctor11 Guest

I believe that number one and number two (labeled in picture) are different. I don't think its a camera trick and I think that number two is by far better.

Attached Files:

14. The Doctor11

The Doctor11 Guest

True but i'm going off of what I see in leaks right now

15. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I think you're confused. We are comparing iPhone 6 mockup pics. Your second picture is an iPhone 5s.

16. The Doctor11

The Doctor11 Guest

I'm not confused I'm comparing the the lines to the glass. I used a picture of a 5s because it looks exactly the same says the one in the OP

17. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I do agree that some of the mock-ups aren't great looking. I think these leaks aren't the best representation of the final product.

18. missygal

missygal Zealot
    Silver

Really like this look! Loved the roundedness on the 3G.

19. Hinezy

Hinezy Contributor
    Silver

Some leaks today of the 5.5"!
    ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1408585391.754793.jpg ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1408585404.187711.jpg ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1408585413.837835.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

20. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

The lines look less pronounced in these photos.