New iPhone App Tracks Sex Offenders In Your Area

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Want to see if there are any sex offenders in your area. The new Offender Locator iPhone app will show you exactly where to go (or where not to go).

The app uses GPS to show you where all the registered sex offenders are near you at any given time. You can also use addresses from your contacts list if you want to check out where the perverts live near your friends and family. If you have children or other such thing, it’s probably a very useful app.

Alternately, you can use this app to get yourself scared and worked up over something you can’t control that has a miniscule likelihood of ever effecting you in real life.
It’s 99 cents in the App Store right now, which should give those overprotective parents peace of mind at less than a buck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Is it worth the money? What's anybody elses review? I am 19 years old and looking for paid apps. I have money in paypal, so yeah. :)

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
nap, when are you gonna stop letting kids take advantage of you?

AeroCare

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2009
All over the World !
If it worked I'd buy it. You can look up addresses on the net but if this works as advertised I'd pay $0.99 for sure.

Jul 22, 2009
Does it work? If so than time have come for those who want to enjoy time in doing sex. But for me it is not interesting. Only something that will occupy my iPhone space.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
If it worked I'd buy it. You can look up addresses on the net but if this works as advertised I'd pay $0.99 for sure.
They also have a free lite version. I just bought the paid one to see if I can find myself.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
WOW this thing does work...get it

I can't believe how many, when you click on one offender you then get all data address info and what crime as well as a big photo of the person.:dft008:surprised