new iPhone Bag!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sl0ppyshat

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Went to the fifth ave store after work to pick up an iPhone for my bro for xmas and they handed it to my in a holiday iPhone bag. Its like shaped like the original but silver with an Apple logo on it.

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
Well last night I talk to Apple about this and they said there is only two bags... one from them ( old bag ) and the att ( the ugly duck one ) well there you have it

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Why do I need a LIFE? I already work for Fuji, have a wife, and busting my ass everyday to bring home a good income..... so you need to watch what you type....
you work for Fuji and you're threatening someone like you make guns, or bombs.. not cameras..

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
there are still no PICS of this... come on photo man.. get us a pic...

ps.. its ok you can keep your signature.. you don't have to remove it because someone clowned it.....

although it is silly that people put everything that they have on signatures.. but if that is your style then roll with it hommie...

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Anyone else find it funny that we are arguing over a bag? I mean it's not like it's a hot women or a new piece of technology (which we all know we'd fight over)... Just my $0.02 which with inflation and things these days is probably only worth about $0.012