new iPhone box

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Thats a freaking 8 minute video.

The only interesting part is at the is at about 4:15. Kinda cool looking box though. Thanks for making me watch the whole thing.

No guarantees that the box in the video wil be the same as the on in the store.

- SR

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Anyone else notice he had to double-tap things a lot? Like he wasn't applying enough pressure the first time, for the button press to register?

Maybe it's because he was holding it so clumsily?
Or, maybe he's a clumsy jackleg?
Opinions?

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Anyone else notice he had to double-tap things a lot? Like he wasn't applying enough pressure the first time, for the button press to register?

Maybe it's because he was holding it so clumsily?
Or, maybe he's a clumsy jackleg?
Opinions?
yes i did see he was double tapping a lot ,,maybe he juat wasn't tapping in the right are of the button or something?

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
yes i did see he was double tapping a lot ,,maybe he juat wasn't tapping in the right are of the button or something?
I'm gonna guess it was due to just clumsyness and the fact that he's "new" to the whole interface.

I also noticed that he (accidentally) hit buttons when he didn't mean to, a couple times. lol

I really wish he would have demonstrated actually LOADING a web page....

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
I believe Apple mentioned in the FAQ on the iPhone section of their website that iTunes 7.3 would be included in the box. It will also be available for download, but I would be surprised if they did not include a copy of the software with the purchase package.

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
BTW, did you see how he was double tapping everything...PC guy obviously! :p

There is a reason this guy does a podcast and isn't on a legit broadcast type show. Horrendous editing. Overall, not a terrible review though...