New iPhone Headphones

Montalicious

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
damn those are sexy. but not for a person in hi school. all the girls who wanna listen in on what you're listening to will be like wtf are these.

Last edited by a moderator:

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Can someone post a pic. My work Firewall blocks it all out.

Specs: Driver Unit: 11mm
Sensitivity: 96dB/mwat1kHz
Impedance: 16 Ohms
Frequency Response: 16Hz~20kHz
Rated power: 2mw
Max input Power: 5mw
Plug: 3.5mm
Weight:15g
Cable type: aluminum foil
Cable length: 1.1M
Accessories:1 set Silicon Gels, 2 sets Comply Foam Tips, 1 pouch

The iPhone FMJ retails for $89.95

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Any idea if these have the left and right sides as the same length or if it's the type that wraps around your neck? If they're the same length then I have a touch decision between these and the Vibe Duos.

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
its right there, where that little button is ... that is the mic

Figured as such, just didn't see anywhere that it said that they had a mic (it'd be silly if they didn't). When are they supposed to be available and where? I have seek other Skullcandy headphones at Best Buy, be cool if they carry them there. Have the Rivets now, but would like something a bit nicer, plus anything with skulls is cool in my book!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/iPhonefmj-p-72.html

Think FMJ audio superiority with a new tightly-wrapped, coiled metal cable, plus the addition of a sleek in-line mic. That's right, Skullcandy's iPhone FMJ lets you and your iPhone rock together AND talk together. We don't care who you walk with. Also works with Blackberry Curve.
11mm speaker
Frequency range: 16 Hz 20K Hz
Impedance: 16 ohms
Max input power: 500mW
Cable type: Aluminum foil
Cable length: 1.1 M
Plug type: 3.5mm gold plated
Accessories:
EVA carrying case
COMPLY foam tips

I really like the Chrome ones! Yeah, definitely getting a pair of these bad boys.

And has anyone noticed that the price on their site is 10 bucks cheaper than what's listed in the article above?

sl0ppyshat

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Figured as such, just didn't see anywhere that it said that they had a mic (it'd be silly if they didn't). When are they supposed to be available and where? I have seek other Skullcandy headphones at Best Buy, be cool if they carry them there. Have the Rivets now, but would like something a bit nicer, plus anything with skulls is cool in my book!
yes...i just didn't see it listed in the specs and was curious

I want!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
He means that the ear buds cord is actually a loop. So if you ever actually get hooked on something, all the stress would be on the loop and not on the buds or plug