New iPhone images

jtlax3

Bronze
May 31, 2007
i don't know about you, but i don't have very much facial hair and i don't really sweat.
that will be different for everyone. but regardless, I am with you that a t-shirt (or similar) will do just fine to wipe the screen off. I don't see why people are that worried about this, it isn't going to be any worse than all the other screens out there. It will probably be better than most...

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
I, as well, do not care much about the screen smudging. It will not affect my choice on whether or not to purchase the iPhone, and as you guys said, these smudges should be easy to clean off with various cloths, even jeans or a t-shirt.

Back to the main topic, these are nice pictures. It looks a bit different to me than on the keynote video, but it's all good :). Can't wait!

JeffBobula

Bronze
Apr 20, 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
It kinda looks like a PSP when its not turned on. In other words, it looks like hell when its off...and beautiful when its turned on. I'm going to make sure to get a screen protector like my Treo has that my PSP doesn't. Im sure all our iPhones will eventually get beaten to hell like our iPods...but the screen protector really will go a long way and make a big difference. (and a sexy case from RobHon) :)