New iPhone Mod - Extra Loud!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Thanks for the link. You might want to post a notice that this hack is for 1.0.2 firmware only. ReVan mentions in one of his posts that this hack should NOT be experimented with 1.1.1, as the celestial.framework is completely re-coded.

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
I had this when i had 1.0.2 on my phone, seemed to work good.

Wasn't this also made because when 1.1.1 came out they increased the volume, and it made it so ppl that still had 1.0.2 could get the same volume as 1.1.1?

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I had this when i had 1.0.2 on my phone, seemed to work good.

Wasn't this also made because when 1.1.1 came out they increased the volume, and it made it so ppl that still had 1.0.2 could get the same volume as 1.1.1?

yes, but with this mod you can actually increase the system volume to what ever level you want! so it is actually ten times better than 1.1.1 update...:laugh2:

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
yes, but with this mod you can actually increase the system volume to what ever level you want! so it is actually ten times better than 1.1.1 update...:laugh2:
I'm about to try this now.... I'll check back in and let everyone know...

Ok it's less than 5 minutes later and this thing is LOUD! Good job on this hack....seems to work great....i love it! o I did have to use finder to delete the two files it asked for..

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Where do we copy&paste these things.
O gosh, you need to jailbreake your phone first using ibrickr if youre on a pc. from there you use that program to get the files into the phone....look around and search but it sounds great... tons of other "mods" you can use once you jailbreak

And make sure you are using 1.0.2, NOT 1.1.1

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
O gosh, you need to jailbreake your phone first using ibrickr if youre on a pc. from there you use that program to get the files into the phone....look around and search but it sounds great... tons of other "mods" you can use once you jailbreak

And make sure you are using 1.0.2, NOT 1.1.1
sigh .. oh well. i'd love to have an extra loud speaker, i really would, but not lose 1.1.1 in expense of it.