New iPhone owner, need help with AppTap

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rr7922

Bronze
Nov 18, 2007
New York
Hey everyone, :cool:

I just got my iPhone about 2 weeks ago and I love it! However, I am a lil bored with the interface and app features. I was told by a fellow iPhoner that there is the neat program "apptap" - when i went to download it while installing it froze and i had to restore my phone to original settings. Of course like any new owner I panicked and opted to never install again - but it seems really cool and I would love to try it and spice up my iPhone a lil bit....

So my question to you is - could this have happened because I run windows versus Apple software? Also where could I find another good DL tool for Apptap?

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I don't think it has nothing to do windows vs. mac. Its all in safari. for me it took for ever to get it install on 1.1.1. going to jailbreakme.com and installing AppSnapp. jus keep trying and if not let me know if there is anything i can do to help.

Good Luck
Hey everyone, :cool:

I just got my iPhone about 2 weeks ago and I love it! However, I am a lil bored with the interface and app features. I was told by a fellow iPhoner that there is the neat program "apptap" - when i went to download it while installing it froze and i had to restore my phone to original settings. Of course like any new owner I panicked and opted to never install again - but it seems really cool and I would love to try it and spice up my iPhone a lil bit....

So my question to you is - could this have happened because I run windows versus Apple software? Also where could I find another good DL tool for Apptap?

rr7922

Bronze
Nov 18, 2007
New York
so whats the difference with apptap and APPSNAPp? Are these programs really safe for your iPhone, and if all else fails will this void your warranty for installing a third party program?