New iPhone owner - only 1 complaint

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SauceNJ

Sep 5, 2007
I just got myself an iPhone. I love it - there are several small things I'm not crazy about (like how bad the speakerphone or earpiece is in general - cant hear anything if there's even the slightest noise in the background) but I'm willing to accept these shortcomings for everything else this thing can do. However - one thing is unexcusable! It appears you cant send a text message to more than one person at a time. Also, you cant copy/paste a text message, nor can you forward it. Is this correct or am I missing something? How could Apple pay so little attention to the text messaging aspect of the phone?

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Sorry you didn't find any iPhone forums before getting one! The issues you listed - especially cut/paste - are things we have been complaining about since iDay. These lacking features have kept many buyers away from the iPhone to date. We're all hoping for software unlocks that will fix these shortcomings...

z28black98

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Sorry you didn't find any iPhone forums before getting one! The issues you listed - especially cut/paste - are things we have been complaining about since iDay. These lacking features have kept many buyers away from the iPhone to date. We're all hoping for software unlocks that will fix these shortcomings...

yeah I am hoping they put a fix out for it as well. I like the OP, recently bought my iPhone (sat night) and the multiple txt messages and cut/paste is the biggest complaint I have. Battery life is another, but thats already been addressed!