New iPhone site

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hey guys... hope you enjoy the new redesigned Everything iPhone! I hope to continue to make improvements and will be updating the forums to the new look shortly.

Enjoy! Comments, feedback are as always...welcomed!;)

-Chris

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
It's a slick looking site and looks to be a nice growing community here! I like the home page and the news but it would be interesting to have a page on each of the different concept phones so everyone can discuss. I was also wondering how come we can't use avatars on the forum?

Cheers and nice job!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
It's a slick looking site and looks to be a nice growing community here! I like the home page and the news but it would be interesting to have a page on each of the different concept phones so everyone can discuss. I was also wondering how come we can't use avatars on the forum?

Cheers and nice job!
Thanks. Just made a change. You can now use avatars. Just go to USER CP > Edit Avatar. You can upload your avatar from your computer.

-Chris

jessy

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
www.teenhut.net
[FONT=&quot]I was hoping I was not going to have to start a new thread about the phenomenal changes that have occurred over here since my last visit. I think the site looks awesome and I love the color scheme.[/FONT]