New iPhone User Here

Jan 11, 2007
Cary, NC
My 4GB iPhone arrrived yesterday and I'm very happy with it. It's everything I thought it would be. It connected right into the WiFi network in my house and is very fast. It is great to have a smartphone finally where you can access real websites. The only thing I've found so far that I kind of don't like is how it sync's TV shows. I sure wish I could tell it to sync specific episodes instead of the way it does. For example if I want shows 5 and 7 from last years The Office sync, I have no idea how to do it. The only thing I can figure is change the video type from TV to Movie and sync by name that way. But that sure is a pain.

Now a question - has there been any progress on a program for reading ebooks on the iPhone?

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Now a question - has there been any progress on a program for reading ebooks on the iPhone?
There is a ebook reader for the iPhone called books. Use Apptap or iBrickr to install install.app on to your iPhone. Then use Install.app from your iPhone to install Books.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
If you're not into hacking, you can get a lot of free reading material just for the iPhone at : textoniPhone.com