New iPhone x causing problems

Nov 7, 2018
I had an iPhone 6s, upgraded it to an iPhone x - my Garmin 935 didn't seem to like the upgrade and has become temperamental. Took an eternity to pair with the new phone and it seems to disconnect at will and I have to go through the pairing process each time I want to connect. Text and other messages which came through immediately via my iPhone 6s now mostly don't arrive at all.

Anyone else had a similar experience when upgrading phones, is there some trick or setting I can use to rectify these problems?

Thanks in advance

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I had an iPhone 6s, upgraded it to an iPhone x - my Garmin 935 didn't seem to like the upgrade and has become temperamental. Took an eternity to pair with the new phone and it seems to disconnect at will and I have to go through the pairing process each time I want to connect. Text and other messages which came through immediately via my iPhone 6s now mostly don't arrive at all.

Anyone else had a similar experience when upgrading phones, is there some trick or setting I can use to rectify these problems?

Thanks in advance
From back in May?
https://forums.garmin.com/forum/int...-935-aa/1344076-new-iphone-x-causing-problems