New iPhoneringtonemaker beta

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
its about time they got something working. They OWE me my ten bux back if you ask me. Very slack on ANY update after it failed to work with 1.1.1. Poor businesss. Grade those bums an F for me! I suggest NOT giving your money to these people. They are not even close to being worth the money. A complete rippoff.

fedexgnd

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
Also update 1.1.2 comes out Friday, from what I have been told. So I wonder if this will work with that update?

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
Yah don't count on it. It took them WAY to long to get this to "work" with 1.1.1 so when 1.1.2 hits expect at least 3-4 weeks. This piece of software is actually what is driving me to put the phone on my laptop and changing over to iToner since those guys seem to have their hands on the situation and they will give you your coin back should you want it. At this point I am still running 1.02 and have the ringtones on (phone is not broken anymore since I had serious stability issues). I am going to go to 1.1.1 tonight and take it from there I think.

Can anyone report on how good or bad this new version of the software is? Unless it is rock solid I will be taking my phone to the mac tonight and hoping that I don't lose my data (contacts are the big ones as I can do a play list anytime).

t74supra

Bronze
Aug 31, 2007
well i think the sound quality sucks. i would do all the editing of the song in a different program i used cool edit pro and i compared the sound and its way better

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
I think the cool features are minor bug fixes and closed a security hole where the unit could be compromised via a .tiff exploit.......

:laugh2:

faseone

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
spellingI downloaded this yesterday and just used previously made ringtones and sent it to iPhone... worked pretty flawless... the tones even stayed after sync..