New iPod Shuffle *NSFW*

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This is great. I'm passing on this shuffle. It would verbally destroy me if it was subjected to my music library. (I also hate the headphone controls/lack of physical controls on device).

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Even though I will never get a shuffle (only iPhones for me :) ) I don't mind the controls on the headphones because I always use those when i listen to music on my iPhone (with the headphones in)

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes, they WILL go back the buttons on the shuffle, that was a stupid idea to go without them...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Excellent. No Shuffle for me - ever :)
The second gen Shuffles are great.

Apple doesn't have to try that hard for me to pull out my credit card, but will pass on this one.

Give me less storage and wireless in-ear headphones.

I would never use the voice overs. Holy crappy feature Batman. The only time I want to hear that is while listening to Radiohead.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
yes, they WILL go back the buttons on the shuffle, that was a stupid idea to go without them...
Did you get an old shuffle for the gym yet? I love my shuffle for the gym. I have worked out with mine for over a year and it still works great.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Did you get an old shuffle for the gym yet? I love my shuffle for the gym. I have worked out with mine for over a year and it still works great.
And the battery lasts forever. Mixing it up with an iPod nano, but the Shuffle still trumps all when it comes to the gym.