New iPod Shuffle

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jessy

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
www.teenhut.net
On November 3rd Apple is releasing their new ipod shuffle worldwide. The new shuffle is the smallest digital music player measuring just half a cubic inch in volume. The new shuffle has 12 hours of battery life and is being called the most wearable ipod ever due to it's ultra compact design and built in clip. Another thing to buy for the holidays:eek:.

spunky

Nov 2, 2006
I didn't realize there was a new one coming out, I definitely must have been sleeping somewhere! I am sure it will be a hotseller with the holidays coming up right around the corner, and they relesed it just in time.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Apparently, it was supposed to be out in October, but the release date got pushed back. If I recall, it's coming Friday. It's so small it looks like the remote that used to come with the iPod rather than a fully functional iPod (well, almost). It looks to be better built than previous shuffles, although I've never had a problem with mine.

sams

Nov 6, 2006
www.teenhut.net
I was checking the details of iPod Shuffle. It's the smallest digital music player which lets one listen to 240 songs at a time. It can be clipped anywhere in the pockets or in the sleeve.

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
Have you seen the new ipod shuffle... this thing is like smaller than silver dollar and can fit into you pant pocket with ease. It's like a silverish gray color and like the shuffle before has no screen. I think it has 1gig of storage space!

You can check it out on Apple's web site!

It's cool but I think the nano is small enough but might make a good gift idea this christmas!

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
Yeah I saw it at Apple store and I liked it being pretty small in size(1.62 inches long). Being pretty light and having a capacity of around 240 songs makes it a pretty handy device. I would really appreciate if it can play music continuously for 12 hours as claimed by Apple. The looks are cool and i would rate it 7.5/10.

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
I liked it being pretty small in size(1.62 inches long). It has a capacity of around 240 songs and provides playing capacity for 12 continuous hours( as claimed by Apple).Being priced at $79 I think it would be a success in the portable music players market.