New iPod wont sync music.. HELP

Discussion in 'iPod Touch' started by Brianna, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Brianna

Brianna New Member

My dad got a new ipod and the playlists wont sync onto his ipod but everything else will. Uploaded the new version of iTunes and tried other stuff. I don't know what's wrong because I've done this with my ipod a billion times without problems. help!

2. applejailescape

Gold

Is there available memory on the iPod ? , have you tried a fresh restore with iTunes ?

3. Warrenbatt

Warrenbatt New Member

I have been playing around with this for a few days having had the same problem myself. Even though I had selected music to sync in the music section on my iPhone, when I did the sync nothing was added. Ive been going somewhat insane looking at all the different threads but have found the solution is actually really simple.

In the iTunes Library, under the music section, you have to put a "tick" in each of the boxes. I think the new version of iTunes removed this tick. Just select all of your music in one go and then right click and hit "tick selected".

Then off you go back to syncing your iPhone/ipod and it will now upload whatever music you want. weird but true