New iPods coming?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 27, 2007
I hear rumors of new Ipods being announced this Tuesday.

And now I see Best Buy and Circuit City offering sales on all Ipod brands.

Is this to get rid of old stock and make way for new ones?

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Definitely sounds possible. I hear the new iMacs are comming out because they stopped stocking the old keyboards.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I think new iPods are coming VERY soon. Why? Because I'm beginning to see more and more iPod commercials on TV where iPhone commercials used to be. I think Apple is "priming the pump", so to speak.

They'll be here in plenty of time for Christmas shopping season, IMHO.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
some analyst dude from this page: http://www.appleinsider.com/article..._ahead_of_estimates_new_ipods_on_the_way.html

said that "In his note to clients, the UBS analyst also said he expects Apple to refresh its iPod video and iPod nano lines sometime next month. Among the expected introductions are higher capacity iPod nanos at aggressive price points, as well as a flash based widescreen video iPod likely using multi-touch technology for less than $300."...umm ya. and this stuff

""We believe this is an important launch in that it should re-stimulate iPod sales into the holiday season," he wrote. "In addition, we believe many consumers have been waiting for this upgrade to take place, especially in the video iPod products, as it has been about two years since that line has had a major upgrade.""

soo it might be coming...but we just cant trust analysts these days so will have to wait and see lol

iBen

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
that would pretty cool. i could use a new video ipod, mines been beaten up and i think its my 3rd ipod since the videos first came out.