New iTunes 7.3.2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Folks, there was a new version of iTunes that just came out today: 7.3.2. It's supposed to fix some bugs for both Mac and PC.

No details yet if it resolves the Outlook sync issues that the PC guys were experiencing.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
My software updated just popped up and now it's showing 7.3.2... not 10 minutes after I forced iTunes to check manually.

LOL

Flaky software, I'm going back to a PC. :cool:

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Flaky software and PC in the same sentence. That sounds about right. :p Zing!
:O burn! lol

also , does anyone know if I update the iTunes, if it will keep my songs and videos and such the way it was in the older version? I never updated it before :(

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
also , does anyone know if I update the iTunes, if it will keep my songs and videos and such the way it was in the older version? I never updated it before
I'm not aware of iTunes messing up libraries... at least not lately. ;)

But then again, I'm not taking any chances when I install it on a PC.

ciaran00

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
friends and dudes,
the calendar sync from OL 2007 now works flawlessly. WOW.

There goes my only big complaint about the device.

Try it!

sbpwjm

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
well... it wasn't useless if you had issues syncing with Outlook...

a few posts above it was noted the OL 2007 was working now... and i can confirm that now my OL 2003 (running on XP SP2) works as well... no more messing around checking COM add-in boxes...

nice!

;)

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
can i freakin downrade back to 7.3.1? damn this updated crap. now it won't properly play cd's. It keeps on thinking that there is no cd and clears the cd out, even if your playing from the cd it stops and the cd goes missing from iTunes like it was never there...but wait a few seconds and it comes right back. this happens all the time.....way to go Apple...

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
can i freakin downrade back to 7.3.1? damn this updated crap. now it won't properly play cd's. It keeps on thinking that there is no cd and clears the cd out, even if your playing from the cd it stops and the cd goes missing from iTunes like it was never there...but wait a few seconds and it comes right back. this happens all the time.....way to go Apple...

update:
well i recommend that you guys do a clean install of iTunes once in a while because it seems to have solved my problem, uninstall and install from Apple.com not Apple software update...just my 2 cents