New Job

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
So I recently got hired working with Intel. I'll be training the guys in blue shirts at Best Buy and selling tablets, laptops, desktops, and 2-in-1 devices. My first day starts in a few hours.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
This was my second day on the job and so far I really like it. I represent Intel and get to work with a lot of people in Best Buy and demo products all day. The interesting part for me is that what I demo is Windows 8 laptops, desktops, tablets, 2-in-1 devices. It seems that a majority of the people that are going into Best Buy are not there to buy a Mac device but a full blown computer or $800 Asus or Dell laptop.

I did get to help out an older gentleman who was not familiar with lightning cables for the iPhone 5. Also might mention that iPads are still a good sale item.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I am glad you're liking the job. I am going to be starting a job soon in the public relations department of a popular, powerful company over in Egypt and I am looking forward to it but at the same time a bit nervous because they'll depend on me in a lot of things.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
So I recently got hired working with Intel. I'll be training the guys in blue shirts at Best Buy and selling tablets, laptops, desktops, and 2-in-1 devices. My first day starts in a few hours.
That is very awesome. Congrats. I'm currently looking for a part time Job.

I got an offer to work daily for a few hours to put potential plant workers on computers to take tests and checking their scores. This will be a good experience job, but it won't go past my college graduation as they are only a non profit and they only want college students as they don't have to pay them but $9-10. I will only work there if they can use me next week starting, or when school starts. If I go now, i would only be getting paid to get food basically.

It would be amazing to work a part time job that would possibly go full time after college is finished.