New Low For App Store!

KRAPPS

Bronze
Nov 10, 2008
KRAPPS.com
In case you missed - which is probably a good thing ;) ... the App Store now contains the ground breaking apps: iPee and Shy Bladder.

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! The madness continues ... and of course, we're on it ... covering this historic event in our "History Was Made, Sort Of" article >> http://krapps.com/?p=996

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Well, at least iPee has a bit more usefulness than iFart. I can sometimes use the encouragement to urinate, whereas I have no hesitation to take a dump.

KRAPPS

Bronze
Nov 10, 2008
KRAPPS.com
LOL .... whatever happened to the good old days of turning on the faucet? Clogged bladder or not ... no way am I whipping out my iPhone at a public urinal to assist my stage fright. :p

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
They should have an option for the sound of "peeing in urinal" just in case nothing else works and you have to fake the funk.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thanks for the update. Story and link to Krapps included.

At what point does Steve start to think about what's filling the shelves of his app store? I read an article today about how to find good apps. All the options involved visiting a third party site, registering and going through a few hoops.

I will be cheering at the next Apple event if Steve offers a Genius option for the App Store. I can see it now, "You like fart apps, so perhaps you'll like...":mad:

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
With these apps, just imagine how many of these threads we'll see... HELP! Dropped iPhone In Urinal

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I dunno if you noticed but there are a growing number of vomit apps as well.

So maybe the only gross bodily function left is:

iFeces? :mad:

KRAPPS

Bronze
Nov 10, 2008
KRAPPS.com
Thanks for the update. Story and link to Krapps included.

At what point does Steve start to think about what's filling the shelves of his app store? I read an article today about how to find good apps. All the options involved visiting a third party site, registering and going through a few hoops.

I will be cheering at the next Apple event if Steve offers a Genius option for the App Store. I can see it now, "You like fart apps, so perhaps you'll like...":mad:
Hey ... great story ... we like it :)

Agreed ... it's getting freaking ridiculous ... and honestly, we have so many apps that we have "bookmarked" for future article, I know there is no way to get to them all ... it's so bad that even when we see a decent KRAPPS, we skip over it. For example, a pickup line app came out months ago ... we tagged it ... then another came out, it got tagged ... well after 10 pickup line apps we just stopped tagging ... it's just too nuts.

I'm almost to the point of believing that developers are simply seeing how far they can push the envelope.

Madness I tell you ... madness!

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
You guys have to cover the PMS Meter. I expect a full review and waiting to see if it works as promised.:p

KRAPPS

Bronze
Nov 10, 2008
KRAPPS.com
I dunno if you noticed but there are a growing number of vomit apps as well.

So maybe the only gross bodily function left is:

iFeces? :mad:
I say you develop iFeces and see if it get's accepted by Apple ... heck, this is the new pastime for developers :laugh2:

Yeah ... saw those vomit apps ... farts are way tamer ... check out iVomiting - even the screen shots are gross/foul/crude/etc. ... now I can appreciate a Beavis and Butthead type humor (love that show), but iVomiting does not emulate B&B one bit ... maybe such humor just can't be transferred to the iPhone.

KRAPPS

Bronze
Nov 10, 2008
KRAPPS.com
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
You guys have to cover the PMS Meter. I expect a full review and waiting to see if it works as promised.:p
Yes! I expect that will be a red-letter day for all of us. I'd like to check the review for proper flow, though. You know, like all the periods in the right places and all.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Where is Hayes when you need him.

I usually need an iNoPee App because of trying to hold it in class. Gets rather annoying and I feel running water would only hurt.

M

MacToddB

In case you missed - which is probably a good thing ;) ... the App Store now contains the ground breaking apps: iPee and Shy Bladder.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Seriously, these apps piss me off.

pun intended!
;)

WPeterson

Bronze
Dec 15, 2008
what can i expect on iPhone next? maybe entertainment is the core businesss here.

Feb 3, 2009
I wonder where the limit is in creating these ridiculous apps. They must have some kind of censorship, right? Hopefully not too many people download apps like that, since I really don't want to see those on the top of the list every day!