New MacBook Pro with Retina

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iphonewarrior, Jun 11, 2012.

1. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

So who's going to get one of the new MBP's?

I've been saving up for a new MBA, I think I may have to save a little longer now so I can one of the news beasts.

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I made the mistake, if you'll call it that, of getting a new MacBook Air back in November. I have my 2o1o Pro, which I love and the MBA, which I also love. No room at the inn for a new MacBook Pro. Eventually, I guess I'll parlay these two into a new Pro.

3. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

I wouldn't get rid of your Mac Pro, although it's a few years old it's still a hefty machine. I've wanted an Air for a while, I can do a lot on my iPad but it isn't a laptop. My MBP is nearly two years old now, so I may eBay it and add the rest for a nice new one. After owning a MBP I will never own anything else but a Pro - the Air did tempt me.

4. rcns

rcns New Member

I have one and I love it but I did run out and get a MagicMouse too. My first Mac was an SE so I've been using a mouse since '87. That being said, the trackpad is rather nice compared with those on other laptops (my limited experience with Toshiba and Lenovo). All my Macs prior to this have been desktops.

5. laughjimbo

laughjimbo Member
    Bronze

I will get one when the 13" retina model is released. I wonder when that will be?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe app