New MacBook Pros and Macbboks, No SDK yet

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
so are the older models a reduced price now?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Dang, I'll have to look around and see exactly what changed when I get home. Seems promising though.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
I wish they put the touch pad on the regular Mac Books. :( Oh well maybe I'll wait even longer for a mac book.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
that is cool im shopping for a MBP so this is cool.... i can get one of the "old" ones at a reduced price...!1

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
that is cool im shopping for a MBP so this is cool.... i can get one of the "old" ones at a reduced price...!1
I can't remember where I saw this info (wasn't on this forum) I wish I could but search around and you should find several places or check out your local Best Buy.

Edit: MacMall was one place.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Ah well, I'm getting a new MacBook and we have a new firmware. The SDK can wait for a few weeks.

- John

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Ah well, I'm getting a new MacBook and we have a new firmware. The SDK can wait for a few weeks.

- John
yeah, no kidding. i just hope my store will get the new model in within my 14-day exchange period.

**crosses fingers**

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i stopped my my local Apple store today to ask if the older ones will go on sale, and the guy i talked to said "probably not". which i don't understand, because how can they sell them if the better ones are the same price?

maybe i just talked to a peon that doesn't know anything...

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
yeah, no kidding. i just hope my store will get the new model in within my 14-day exchange period.

**crosses fingers**
I would go talk to them and see if you can return for store credit or work something else out in case it is going to be longer that 14 day.:)

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
i stopped my my local Apple store today to ask if the older ones will go on sale, and the guy i talked to said "probably not". which i don't understand, because how can they sell them if the better ones are the same price?

maybe i just talked to a peon that doesn't know anything...
No probably not. When places were reducing the macs last week, I noticed that the Apple web site was still getting the same price. Go figure.
Update: I just looked on Best Buy site and they are not listed anymore. Guess they sold out.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
No probably not. When places were reducing the macs last week, I noticed that the Apple web site was still getting the same price. Go figure.
Update: I just looked on Best Buy site and they are not listed anymore. Guess they sold out.
no they're still there.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

we still had about 5 last night a our store. I'm going to ask our Apple rep if he knows when we'll get the new ones. better be soon dammit.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.