New members!

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
It's nice to see a sudden influx of new members in the past day or two. Word of Chris' contest must be getting around!

Excellent marketing my friend!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes, id like to win that free iPhone.. that would be nice.. now what to post on....

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
It's nice to see a sudden influx of new members in the past day or two. Word of Chris' contest must be getting around!

Excellent marketing my friend!
What I am impressed with is the number of lurkers who are finally showing themselves and getting credit for their long-time use of the forum. These are individuals who have much to contribute with their own valuable experiences and solutions.

With regard to new people, I hope that breaking the ice will get them to be more active as well. All but one of us can win the new iPhone. But, all of us can participate in this forum. :)

alejovh1

May 22, 2008
Long time lurker, first post. I must admit I meant to register awhile back since I got my iPhone back on September of 07. This is a great site to get advise and news (rumors).
now if I could only come up with a good quality thread, I could really use a 3G iPhone

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Long time lurker, first post. I must admit I meant to register awhile back since I got my iPhone back on September of 07. This is a great site to get advise and news (rumors).
now if I could only come up with a good quality thread, I could really use a 3G iPhone
I'm pretty sure the contest requirement is just a quality *post* - not a quality thread started by everyone who wants to be sure they're entered. Otherwise, I think we'd end up with a shedload of 'My Thoughts on The History of Civilization' posts that might prove to be just south of fascinating :)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
True. You do not need to create a thread - one post is all that is necessary. A simple Introduction post will do the trick.

- John