New Military Green Capsule

Jan 8, 2008
I just checked on the traxathletic.com site and it says that there is a new LIMITED EDITION military green colored switcheasy capsule. On the site it says that it also comes with a vision clip. This seems like a really cool case. I really want this case because green is my favorite color and really makes the iPhone stand out and be unique. On the site it says that this case was ONLY offered at Mac World 2008 and Trax is the ONLY place that you can buy it from. I will be getting it soon and will post pics of it on this site once I receive it. If you are also interested you might want to visit http://traxathletic.com/catalog/i35.html

PS: I just emailed the customer support at traxathletic and they told me that the screen protectors included with this will be green and black.

Jan 8, 2008
The $15 premium is because it also includes a matching green vision clip holster. That is the way that they were packed at Mac World '08. The site owner told me that she would be posting some pics of this case on the site soon, so I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Jan 8, 2008
Well I already have the black capsule so I am thinking about mixing the 2 colors so I can use the black part for the part that covers the chrome and use the green part for the part that covers the back.