New MobileChat 1.2.5b Amazing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
One of the newly added features is truly amazing. If you are talking to two people at once, you can just scroll the chat screen and get the next conversation with a flick of the finger. A wonderful addition to the app. This is by far the best AIM client for the iPhone.

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
One of the newly added features is truly amazing. If you are talking to two people at once, you can just scroll the chat screen and get the next conversation with a flick of the finger. A wonderful addition to the app. This is by far the best AIM client for the iPhone.
Does this have yahoo messenger?

volcomguysd

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
word!

I agree, after installing the first version, I never used it as it was always having problems. 1.2 and later has been pretty good.

Nice thing is that they're updating every 2-3 days. Good to see someone staying on top of something like that!

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Anyone having connection issues? I keep getting bumped off? Does anyone know if the Bluetooth interferes with the wifi or edge?

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
apolloIM is very close to releasing a new version that supports yahoo,msn,gtalk,icq,and aim. they said very soon .. maybe tomorrow. apparently they are almost done porting libpurple. as for mobilechat, i don't know.

Back to ApolloIM for me if other networks are supported!