New MobileChat 1.2.5b Amazing

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
One of the newly added features is truly amazing. If you are talking to two people at once, you can just scroll the chat screen and get the next conversation with a flick of the finger. A wonderful addition to the app. This is by far the best AIM client for the iPhone.

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
One of the newly added features is truly amazing. If you are talking to two people at once, you can just scroll the chat screen and get the next conversation with a flick of the finger. A wonderful addition to the app. This is by far the best AIM client for the iPhone.
Does this have yahoo messenger?

TomTomTuning

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Camp Hill, PA
I don't know if i tired the 1.2.5B But it didn't seem bad when i did try it.

I might download it again and give it another shot.

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Are there any plans of adding yahoo messenger in the future?

volcomguysd

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
word!

I agree, after installing the first version, I never used it as it was always having problems. 1.2 and later has been pretty good.

Nice thing is that they're updating every 2-3 days. Good to see someone staying on top of something like that!

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Anyone having connection issues? I keep getting bumped off? Does anyone know if the Bluetooth interferes with the wifi or edge?

muckymucky

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
aye Bay~Bay~
Are there any plans of adding yahoo messenger in the future?
simple answer: yes

their developement team, (also apolloim's team) are in the process of implementing this thing called libpurple. all i know is libpurple, if they release a chat client with it, is capable of doing yahoo,msn,gchat,icq, etc.

mcaram16

Silver
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
where can i find the pxl? ibrickr seems to be messed up, i keep getting forbidden errors saying i don't have permissions.

Aug 28, 2007
no one ever answers this

but

does this use texts or data?

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
apolloIM is very close to releasing a new version that supports yahoo,msn,gtalk,icq,and aim. they said very soon .. maybe tomorrow. apparently they are almost done porting libpurple. as for mobilechat, i don't know.

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
apolloIM is very close to releasing a new version that supports yahoo,msn,gtalk,icq,and aim. they said very soon .. maybe tomorrow. apparently they are almost done porting libpurple. as for mobilechat, i don't know.

Back to ApolloIM for me if other networks are supported!

ahduke99

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Charleston aka Chucktown, SC
mobileChat says on their forums later this weeek at the earliest. i see these two projects merging in the future to create a great IM app. competition is good, though. they'll push each other further.