New MobileChat and Summerboard update....

jUeLz23

Bronze
Sep 4, 2007
mobilechat update seems it connects alil faster then iwas before because it wouldn't even connect......
don't kno the difference in the summerboard one..

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
^oh ok nice.
anyone got the update list for mobilechat?
  • Posted by Shaun
  • March 2, 2008
So, when I sat down last night to rewrite the way the “Add Account” feature in MobileChat was done, I realized how absolutely terrible we were handling the Preference table. There was no “straight forward” way to UIPreferencesTable’s and further more, no simple way to implemented segmented controls into it.
So, I wrote a few classes and a helper to take care of it for me. Here’s a run down:
* UIPreferencesTableGroup — Quickly create a group of cells
* UIPreferencesSegmentedTableGroup — Extends UIPreferencesTableGroup, but adds support for Segments
* UIPreferencesController — This is the dataSource/delegate of any UIPreferenceTalbe you create.
* UIPrefHelper — You can use this even without the above classes, just contains a few quick make functions to create text fields.
Keep reading for the code and an example of the implementation…

Direct Link to twenty08 Blog:

http://blog.twenty08.com/

iamse7en

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
of course no yahoo support, whats the f'ing deal?
I want GTalk to work more than anything else. Everyone I know uses GTalk. I heard it was taken out in the latest version? Why won't google just release an app... should be quick for them to make it