New "Notification Center" not showing alerts for Facebook, twitter...

sMhsn

Bronze
Oct 14, 2011
Dubai
New "Notification Center" not showing alerts for Facebook, Twitter I have tried everything but its not working I hope anybody can help me in this regard, its freaking me out already...

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Hmmmm take screen shots of your settings screen then your notifications so I can see if maybe you have something turned off
If you don't want to, I say restore your phone on iTunes :(

sMhsn

Bronze
Oct 14, 2011
Dubai
I am sorry but its not working i am just not getting why why why!
Yeah I am also thinking of restoring it again lets see!

--
Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app!

sMhsn

Bronze
Oct 14, 2011
Dubai
I have to restore it now no option in order to know the real issue, is it possible that i restore it to older version first then update iOS 5 I think its not possible!

sMhsn

Bronze
Oct 14, 2011
Dubai
i restored my iPhone as New i installed everything again but still no luck it sucks like hell, its facebook & twitter app issues i guess

sMhsn

Bronze
Oct 14, 2011
Dubai
Its working for me now I disabled the firewall option in my routers settings and notifications started working for me just fine!

--
Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Have you tried deleting the apps, restoring as new and then downloading again. Pretty drastic, but I've seen issues with apps behaving badly. Navigon in particular.

RolandSeh

Feb 22, 2012
Hi! Can you head over to settings and then scroll down and select Facebook, Push notifications and ensure that all is turned on? Not sure if these settings are enabled for you.

- Roland Seh

"Key to happiness is when nothing matters enough to bother you."

RolandSeh

Feb 22, 2012
Hope you can bear with me while I try to help u :) can u go to fb app and then go to settings and choose logout? Then try logging in again.

- Roland Seh

"Key to happiness is when nothing matters enough to bother you."

AceEvo

Mar 3, 2012
Actually, I have this same problem. Instead of the two of you chatting, could you continue to use this thread so perhaps I can also get help and help you too? Our problems seems to be identical, and I'm out of options to try.

EDIT: This site has a built-in inboxing system, just so you know.