New one anytime soon?

Discussion in 'iPad 4' started by bkford, Sep 23, 2013.

1. bkford

bkford Member
    Bronze

I have an iPad 2 and will likely upgrade to the iPad with Retina Display soon. I haven't kept up on "the latest," so I'll ask what everyone else probably already knows--is a new one on the horizon soon (in other words, should I wait)?

Sent using iCafe app

2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Oh God Please wait! Don't buy anything yet. There should be a special event soon for iPads. Rumors are that the even will be in October. Definitely wait!

Before the end of the year you may have a new iPad 5 in your hot little hand. Don't jump the ship yet. a new iPad 5 is on its way.

3. bkford

bkford Member
    Bronze

See, now that's exactly why I asked--I knew someone would be patient with me and overlook my ignorance and tell me exactly what I need to know. So, a date is not known, but it is definitely on the horizon. Thanks so much. I will definitely wait.

Sent using iCafe app

4. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

You're welcome. I could not let a fellow Apple customer do the unthinkable and buy now when the new one is right around the corner. That would just be awful.

There is no ignorance. You are an eiC member, come here anytime and people are here to help as much as we can. What you don't know, you can find out here. You're in good hands.

Date is not known, but Apple will be holding an event soon and blabbing about their new iPads.

Glad to help you out.

5. bkford

bkford Member
    Bronze

Thank you for the information and the encouragement!

Sent using iCafe app