New Pet Pics Thread

H

Hayesimus

so for some reason, i can't open the previous pet pics thread. So here's another one! yay! right? of course!
Me n Roxy
Me n Roxy.jpg
Roxy my Buddy
Roxy Bandana.jpg
And Roxy in her new Bandana
Roxy Buddy.jpg

I'll have to have a photo shoot with Roxy and Lucy soon. Haven't seen her in a week! :(

H

Hayesimus

actually, my body is almost hairless. i don't know why my arms and legs are so hairy haha. or were you talking about my dog?!

H

Hayesimus

here are a couple of those Self indulgent shirtless mirror pics that you would see on Myspace lol. And as you can all see. no hair.
sssssdsmll.jpg
another abs pic.jpg

H

Hayesimus

anyway. wow. 2nd post and already off topic lol. so. pet pics! if you already posted in the previous one then i guess this is pointless. but if you have NEW pics. then those would apply here.

H

Hayesimus

actually i can't stand beer. tastes watered down. No i usually opt for mixed drinks and if I'm feeling up to it, shots. but that's not that often. I drink once in a great while, just because I work so much and all.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Well, he was drinking something to posts those pics on here last night! :p

H

Hayesimus

HAHA! no! I was just a little hungover from the night before. Its all a blur really.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yeah, antifreeze has that effect on people.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
so for some reason, i can't open the previous pet pics thread. So here's another one! yay! right? of course!
Me n Roxy
Roxy my Buddy
And Roxy in her new Bandana

I'll have to have a photo shoot with Roxy and Lucy soon. Haven't seen her in a week! :(
That first picture looks a bit like you're trying to play her like a guitar.. but the second and third are adorable!

- John

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hayesimus

yeah we were playing Roxy Hero II lol

H

Hayesimus

yeah i got that a lot when I started growing my hair out. My cute girl friends were always like, "That's not fair... you hair looks nicer than mine." lol I just shampoo and condition it. No secret ingredient here. lol

H

Hayesimus

repeat... lol