New photo of iPhone...

ckontyko

Bronze
Mar 14, 2007
There should be a new sensor that can read your hand and set the color based on mood. :laugh2:
A MoodApple™!

But mood rings never worked on me... always black, no mater what! :eek: So I'd always have a black Apple. A black Apple might be cool, though!

I bet the Apple logo is actually a high powered flash for the camera... this will be one of those Steve, "Oh, I almost forgot, there's one more thing..." features. It'll be dubbed the Apple Blinding Light Of Submission; ABLOS ("A-blows") for short. Errr, maybe not.

-CJ

ckontyko

Bronze
Mar 14, 2007
Neat new front image

Showing some of the finer points of the iPhone design, like the flatness of the front of the iPhone, and the carbon-colored backside piece, etc:

-CJ

Last edited by a moderator:

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
A MoodApple™!

But mood rings never worked on me... always black, no mater what! :eek: So I'd always have a black Apple. A black Apple might be cool, though!

I bet the Apple logo is actually a high powered flash for the camera... this will be one of those Steve, "Oh, I almost forgot, there's one more thing..." features. It'll be dubbed the Apple Blinding Light Of Submission; ABLOS ("A-blows") for short. Errr, maybe not.
How about a black light. You could go around making other stuff glow. :laugh2:

I definitely like the idea of using the Apple logo as a flash/light for the camera.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Steve Jobs: Oh I almost forgot the black light detects 125387 different human fluids allowing you to do your very own at home csi investigations.