New plans from AT&T and more.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

coolpox003

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
League City, TX
www.myspace.com
Hi everyone... I've been lurking awhile and wanted to share a little news I heard yesterday. It may already be known but I just wanted to post this in case. I work for a credit union in Texas who also services AT&T employees(formerly SBC employees)....

Anyway, I had a guy come in wearing an AT&T shirt and while waiting on him I asked him a few questions about the iPhone like had he heard anything about it or if he knew of any plan changes from AT&T.

He said that he actually had been working on a team that's been upgrading Cingular's towers to better suppport the iPhone so we can see increased speed while browsing the net and such. I asked if they had an iPhone to do tests on but he said that someone else in a different department does that and he has not seen one in person. He only does the upgrades.

When I asked if he knew anything about AT&T changing their rates & plans for the iPhone he did say that they are coming up with new packages and plans. He did not know whether they would be cheaper or more expensive.

I also told him about my plans to get one come iDay and he suggested I wait until any bugs that may arise be fixed and I was like , nope gotta have one now :)

Anyway, That's all the news I have....

JT

gentlegiantcraig

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Hi everyone... I've been lurking awhile and wanted to share a little news I heard yesterday. It may already be known but I just wanted to post this in case. I work for a credit union in Texas who also services AT&T employees(formerly SBC employees)....

Anyway, I had a guy come in wearing an AT&T shirt and while waiting on him I asked him a few questions about the iPhone like had he heard anything about it or if he knew of any plan changes from AT&T.

He said that he actually had been working on a team that's been upgrading Cingular's towers to better suppport the iPhone so we can see increased speed while browsing the net and such. I asked if they had an iPhone to do tests on but he said that someone else in a different department does that and he has not seen one in person. He only does the upgrades.

When I asked if he knew anything about AT&T changing their rates & plans for the iPhone he did say that they are coming up with new packages and plans. He did not know whether they would be cheaper or more expensive.

I also told him about my plans to get one come iDay and he suggested I wait until any bugs that may arise be fixed and I was like , nope gotta have one now :)

Anyway, That's all the news I have....

JT
Thanks for Posting the Info.