Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
It's awesome! Login issues, though! :)
Fixed those for ya!

Yeah, I can
I think this new section is a very cool idea:

Can we make it easier to get to from the Forums area?
Yes and no. I was going to add a link, but there is no login integration. Nuked that when I did away with the news (which by the way I think was causing some issues with Google). It requires a separate account in Wordpress, which is easy enough for folks to create.

I've been going back and forth as to whether this was a good idea or not. Since we have forums, I was concerned this might take away from the forum being the central location for iPhone help. I'm thinking that maybe the user who will ask a question in the Q&A section might not be the same user as a forums user. Although, I do think it goes the other way. Forum users would likely answer questions.

Still working out the kinks and seeing how/if it works. I normally turn off access to subscribing to Wordpress, given the amount of spam signups.

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Updated the section to provide a number of requested features, including subscriptions. Pretty much had to given the poor job on the 'lite' version, which left the admin section open to users allowing them to edit, delete any question. I suspect that's the devs way of saying, pay for the full version.:cautious:

On occasion, I get requests in the forums to make an FAQ. I supposed we could seed some FAQ's for reference if anyone wants to make a contribution.