new sendsong just realeased!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 28, 2007
I finnaly decided to get sendsong(.19e) and it works with 1.1.1 and it didn't earase the rings I got on iTunes

Yay

Btw it says not to use it on the older firmware, 1.1.1 is dominating, start upgrading ppl!

shawndre

Sep 16, 2007
you guys wont believe how good this works! what i found out though is that the song has to be less than 7 characters long. it works pretty much instantaneously! thank you!

Oct 13, 2007
How do you remove the songs which don't work? I use Winscp to get inside the folders and I don't see the songs I selected listed.

swampduck

Bronze
Oct 19, 2007
I finnaly decided to get sendsong(.19e) and it works with 1.1.1 and it didn't earase the rings I got on iTunes

Yay

Btw it says not to use it on the older firmware, 1.1.1 is dominating, start upgrading ppl!

I have been having a problem with it, when I scroll for a song that is toward the bottom of the list, it will lock the phone up and I have to reboot it. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and now it will scroll, but at some point toward the bottom of the list, the music stops playing when I choose one....the first version I used on 1.0.2 worked flawlessly for me...this one, not so much

dito

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
i'm having problems too. in sendsong, everything seems fine. it plays the music, i can send it to ringtones, but when i go to select a ringtone (in contacts) it doesn't play any sound...

kingofthechi

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
^ Thats because you have to play around with the name of the track it can't be more than 7 characters and sometimes it won't work until you change the name for example take any track and name it HYTA like that and it doesn't play re name it to UYRG and see if that plays. (name them whatever you want that was just an example)

jay12

Oct 18, 2007
i just tried it and most of the ringtones worked and the few that didn't.. i just kept renaming them till it worked.. ive tried all the other methods and this was the easiest so far...

has anyone tried the post-sync restore function yet? does it assign it to all your contacts again?

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
Im having a little issue with Sendsong also. It isn't finding a whole album. I downloaded Puscifer from the iTunes store. It automatically made it protected AAC so I figured that was the reason SendSong wasn't seeing it. So I converted the AAC to an MP3 and resynced, still doesn't see it there. Any other ideas? I can try to rename it but its already 7 characters long.
By the way, this has worked for me on other songs that were more then 7 digits.

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Im having a little issue with Sendsong also. It isn't finding a whole album. I downloaded Puscifer from the iTunes store. It automatically made it protected AAC so I figured that was the reason SendSong wasn't seeing it. So I converted the AAC to an MP3 and resynced, still doesn't see it there. Any other ideas? I can try to rename it but its already 7 characters long.
By the way, this has worked for me on other songs that were more then 7 digits.
How are you converting it from AAC to an MP3? If you're doing it with iTunes, the MP3 will still be protected. However, if you burn it to a CD first, then extract the mp3, it should work.

t74supra

Bronze
Aug 31, 2007
it seems that the ringtone wont work. i maked it my default and wen i call it it wont play that tone it plays the stock tone