New shipment to sell today? (AT&T Stores)

yuuphone

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
I am thinking of just waiting in line today before the AT&T stores open at 11am but I am not sure if there have any in stock to sell today. I asked one of the employees there yesterday but she says they don't know (not sure how accurate that is) and I would hate to stand outside while waiting 2 hours just to do an order fulfillment.

So east coast folks, any luck getting one at AT&T stores? I wish I can buy one at Apple stores but I need to get a second AT&T phone (not an iPhone though) as I have 2 lines.

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
If they received there shiptment Saturday Afternoon, then yes.

The store I go to didn't get there Friday Shiptment for Saturday, but the Store on the other side of Town did.

I'm getting ready head over to At&t

yuuphone

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
If they received there shipment Saturday Afternoon, then yes.

The store I go to didn't get there Friday Shipment for Saturday, but the Store on the other side of Town did.

I'm getting ready head over to At&t
Yeah, I wish one of the employees would just let me know yesterday if any shipment arrives for Sunday's sales. I think they are just trying to push for order fulfillment, which will be fine with me if I can have a more definite time of when it's coming.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
If you call the AT&T store they can tell you if they have any - but not how many.

Ditto for the Apple store.

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
Since deliveries normally don't happen on Sundays, I wonder if anyone planning on going to buy one on Monday will be out of luck? Assuming the Sunday stock will sell-out.

yuuphone

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
If you call the AT&T store they can tell you if they have any - but not how many.

Ditto for the Apple store.
I am actually in the West coast - California to be exact and it's only 9 am now so nobody's there to answer the phone yet :oops:

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Could be delivered first thing in morning.

40 minutes till they open here.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
You can also call the night before. AT&T has said that they will get shipments that they can't sell until the next day. I don't know how long that policy will last for, however.

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
You can also call the night before. AT&T has said that they will get shipments that they can't sell until the next day. I don't know how long that policy will last for, however.
I know it was for Saturday and Sunday, but doesn't matter only 2 stores in my area got the Saturday Shipment and none have the Sunday one.

I will hit the Store Monday and wait for FED-EX, should get lucky.

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
Daily Shipments at AT&T Stores

I think I know how AT&T "appears" to be getting shipments daily.

A colleague of mine was in line yesterday and here's what he wrote:

"When I went to the downtown ATT store yesterday they were walking down the line asking what everyone wanted and marking them off their stock list. At the top of the sheet of paper it said “Shipment received on 7/10 to be sold on 7/12”. I said something about it and the guy just told me I wasn’t supposed to see that.

The short of it is that it looks like they received a bigger shipment than they admit but had to spread them out over a couple of days. Maybe they had some that they weren’t allowed to sell until today also."