new site! help

Bill Gates

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
ok this is wayyyyyy off topic but im doin a project for school and you get extra credit for the most hits in a website in a week. so if you could please check out my web site i would greatly appreciate it. i know its way off topic and a stupid site but just click it and close if you want even look around. :) :) THANK YOU!

PLEASE CLICK

Bill Gates

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
A fine site I'd say. I don't care what anyone says - goats are just funny, even when they're not in trees ...
thanks guys yes this is a real picture... it fascinated me too. it seems that they like the fruit it the trees and it cools them down when off the ground. thanks guys.

these goats are 100% real. google them tree goats. sorry about the off topicness lol

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
You're welcome. I'm also glad to see that you are finding little hobbies and such for yourself, as the end of your time at Microsoft draws nearer :)

Bill Gates

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
You're welcome. I'm also glad to see that you are finding little hobbies and such for yourself, as the end of your time at Microsoft draws nearer :)
i try guys! well since im bill gates and all to tell you the truth i actually own stock in Apple and have seven macbooks haha

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I have to wonder how those goats got up there.

- John

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I have to wonder how those goats got up there.

- John
I'm not sure how they got up, but here's how they get down...never seen anything like it, I thought it was a joke!

BTW Gates, I clicked a few times as well. ;)

snpri3

Bronze
Mar 26, 2008
wow never seen anything like it just amazing goats can climb trees? like wow

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I'm not sure how they got up, but here's how they get down...never seen anything like it, I thought it was a joke!

BTW Gates, I clicked a few times as well. ;)
Excellent. I'm guessing mountain goats still call these guys pansies though :) Has everybody seen this talking goat video? (warning - slight NSFW bits in it) I'm telling ya, goats are friggin' funny: