New Sounds?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 18, 2007
Hey all,

I just downloaded the new version of Customize, which is awesome, but unfortunately it gave me some default sounds now that I can't change. While neat for the first few times they quickly turn to annoying, and I even when I go into sounds and check Default it doesn't give me my old sounds.

Now I don't necessarily want the old sounds, but I do want something maybe a little less sci-fi'ish :) Does anyone know how I can either restore the default sounds (without restoring the phone completely) or how to download some new sounds?

Thanks in advance,
-M-

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Hey all,

I just downloaded the new version of Customize, which is awesome, but unfortunately it gave me some default sounds now that I can't change. While neat for the first few times they quickly turn to annoying, and I even when I go into sounds and check Default it doesn't give me my old sounds.

Now I don't necessarily want the old sounds, but I do want something maybe a little less sci-fi'ish :) Does anyone know how I can either restore the default sounds (without restoring the phone completely) or how to download some new sounds?

Thanks in advance,
-M-
Why don't you just go into Installer and uninstall that sound package? That's what I did.

Sep 18, 2007
That would work if there was a sound package listed.

I have uninstalled customize itself (and since I modified my phone in other ways I didn't lose anything) but I want to install it when I can get some different sounds on the phone.

Where do you get these sound packages?

Thanks!