New Stuff?

simba33

Silver
Oct 21, 2009
Kingsburg CA
www.ebwebcreations.com
ok i'm gettin really bored of the usual stuff i have on my jailbroken 3gs. i was wondering what you guys have thats kool or different that i should get? ive been around jailbreaking since it started so i have the usual stuff like ifile, emulators, SBsettings, fontswap, appbackup, overboard, infinidock, themed, Android lock and stuff. im just wondering if theres anything out there i don't have thats kool and stuff to kinda make me unbored per say haha. even if i do have it and i didn't list it above please do tell because i might not have it.

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I'm in the same boat. Bored when everything is working perfect, I need a new challenge ;)

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
It's not just you, it's been a little slow lately. However, there are some good things out. See if you have any of these:

- SnowCover Pro ($0.99 in Cydia)
- ProSwitcher
- HapticPro ($1.99 in Cydia, gives you vibration whenever you touch something, can be customized to whatever you want to vibrate)
- qTweeter (great for Twitter/Facebook fans)
- MiVTones (video ringtones)

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
What's the Android lock? Is it the same lock screen as the what the Droid uses and N1?

simba33

Silver
Oct 21, 2009
Kingsburg CA
www.ebwebcreations.com
Android lock is the lock where you have to draw a certain pattern connecting the dots that the owner pre-sets in their settings. its awsome! ill upload some screenshots in a sec! and thank you kaba i really like the haptic pro idea...it sounds pretty kool

simba33

Silver
Oct 21, 2009
Kingsburg CA
www.ebwebcreations.com
I didn't care for Haptic Pro. I kept getting ghost vibrations when the iPhone wasn't doing anything.
ok kool feelings gone haha, i don't even like it when i get an email while on vibrate because my screen wont light up, i garruntee i wont like ghost vibrations.

rojocrandall

Bronze
Mar 2, 2009
ok i'm gettin really bored of the usual stuff i have on my jailbroken 3gs. i was wondering what you guys have thats kool or different that i should get? ive been around jailbreaking since it started so i have the usual stuff like ifile, emulators, SBsettings, fontswap, appbackup, overboard, infinidock, themed, Android lock and stuff. im just wondering if theres anything out there i don't have thats kool and stuff to kinda make me unbored per say haha. even if i do have it and i didn't list it above please do tell because i might not have it.
Dig the Android lock, no longer use iPhone lock even though it can be circumvented. My daughter saw it and had to have it on her JB'd 3G.

One thing I have been playing with is extending SMS, email & power connection vibrations by editting the SystemSoundVibrationPatterns.plist

Seems like this would be easy to create a JB app for automating.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
ok kool feelings gone haha, i don't even like it when i get an email while on vibrate because my screen wont light up, i garruntee i wont like ghost vibrations.
I didn't care for Haptic Pro. I kept getting ghost vibrations when the iPhone wasn't doing anything.
I wouldn't worry about it. I've had HapticPro for months now (maybe even 1+ year) and never had any "ghost vibrations." It's been working flawlessly since I purchased it.

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
Loving this Haptic Pro, thanks Kaba!

rojocrandall

Bronze
Mar 2, 2009
Simba - do you have an outstanding update for Android Lock from Cydia that won't go away?

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
I'm going to restore my iPhone soon because of the spurious vibrations I'm still getting after uninstalling Haptic Pro.
Sorry Naps but I am not getting any of these. Granted I have had it less than 24hrs.