New Stuff?

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by simba33, Feb 1, 2010.

1. simba33

simba33 New Member
    Silver

ok i'm gettin really bored of the usual stuff i have on my jailbroken 3gs. i was wondering what you guys have thats kool or different that i should get? ive been around jailbreaking since it started so i have the usual stuff like ifile, emulators, SBsettings, fontswap, appbackup, overboard, infinidock, themed, Android lock and stuff. im just wondering if theres anything out there i don't have thats kool and stuff to kinda make me unbored per say haha. even if i do have it and i didn't list it above please do tell because i might not have it.

2. Apple4me

Apple4me Evangelist
    Gold

I'm in the same boat. Bored when everything is working perfect, I need a new challenge ;)

3. KabaModern

KabaModern Zealot
    Gold

It's not just you, it's been a little slow lately. However, there are some good things out. See if you have any of these:

- SnowCover Pro ($0.99 in Cydia)
    - ProSwitcher
    - HapticPro ($1.99 in Cydia, gives you vibration whenever you touch something, can be customized to whatever you want to vibrate)
    - qTweeter (great for Twitter/Facebook fans)
    - MiVTones (video ringtones)

4. Krunk83

Krunk83 Zealot
    Gold

What's the Android lock? Is it the same lock screen as the what the Droid uses and N1?

5. simba33

simba33 New Member
    Silver

Android lock is the lock where you have to draw a certain pattern connecting the dots that the owner pre-sets in their settings. its awsome! ill upload some screenshots in a sec! and thank you kaba i really like the haptic pro idea...it sounds pretty kool

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I didn't care for Haptic Pro. I kept getting ghost vibrations when the iPhone wasn't doing anything.

7. simba33

simba33 New Member
    Silver

ok kool feelings gone haha, i don't even like it when i get an email while on vibrate because my screen wont light up, i garruntee i wont like ghost vibrations.

8. iBanana

iBanana Member
    Silver

for some that might be fun ;)

9. simba33

simba33 New Member
    Silver

maybe for you banana :p

10. rojocrandall

rojocrandall Member
    Bronze

Dig the Android lock, no longer use iPhone lock even though it can be circumvented. My daughter saw it and had to have it on her JB'd 3G.

One thing I have been playing with is extending SMS, email & power connection vibrations by editting the SystemSoundVibrationPatterns.plist

Seems like this would be easy to create a JB app for automating.

11. simba33

simba33 New Member
    Silver

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

these are little drawings i made with my Android lock, turns out if your bored you can draw with it :) haha but you only get 9 moves

12. KabaModern

KabaModern Zealot
    Gold

I wouldn't worry about it. I've had HapticPro for months now (maybe even 1+ year) and never had any "ghost vibrations." It's been working flawlessly since I purchased it.

13. Krunk83

Krunk83 Zealot
    Gold

Loving this Haptic Pro, thanks Kaba!

14. rojocrandall

rojocrandall Member
    Bronze

Simba - do you have an outstanding update for Android Lock from Cydia that won't go away?

15. iBanana

iBanana Member
    Silver

i love haptic pro.

16. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I'm going to restore my iPhone soon because of the spurious vibrations I'm still getting after uninstalling Haptic Pro.

17. iBanana

iBanana Member
    Silver

thats so strange. maybe it just really loves you and your phone and it wants to stick around

18. Krunk83

Krunk83 Zealot
    Gold

Sorry Naps but I am not getting any of these. Granted I have had it less than 24hrs.

19. simba33

simba33 New Member
    Silver

Yes rojo I am, as of this morning, I just run the "update" then use SBsettings to respring and the badge goes away