New Summer Board Update (1.91)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jUeLz23

Bronze
Sep 4, 2007
hot.. u can chose to have a wallpaper or not to.
u can chose the opacity of the wallpaper which is hot..
nice work from them.

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
what does icons below dock mean? i cant figure it out. same with the "snap" one, but probably because i don't have enough proggies

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Fruita , CO
up10ad.com
Snap makes the summerboard scrolling stop at each line of apps rather than continue scrolling upward. I don't yet know what the 'icons below dock' does. Could be because I have changed my dock from the standard background...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Damn, I keep getting "Error during install script execution!"
Is your phone still jailbroken? I had Installer on and was trying to download some stuff but I kept getting that. It was fixed after I re-jailbroke my phone.

neurovurt

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Update to SummerBoard (1.91)

This update is out now and lets you hide the fourth row of icons, so you can have an empty space and still scroll down for your third party apps.

neurovurt

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
iPhoneyouphone said:
This is probably a stupid question but where do you edit summerboard settings i just downloaded it yesterday and want to change some settings. Thanks!

the new version adds a SMBPrefs icon to your screen. make sure you update your version if you don't see it

Last edited by a moderator:

neurovurt

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Cool. I got it too. What does Icon Below Dock do? Do you know?
If you leave it on it will display the last set of icons behind your dock icons, which can look bad if, like me, your dock icons are a different size or shape than normal. Turned off they will be invisible completely until you scroll up...

make sense?

EDIT: I just checked a friend's phone, and it seems to only matter if you are using a TRANSPARENT dock. otherwise it's unnoticeable

andrew79

Bronze
Aug 27, 2007
Don't leave for the bathroom , or else you'll find my pic as your background....LOL .... don't you have something to do at work ?

Last edited by a moderator:

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
so that program dock takes the screen shots? and puts them where? thanks

the reason that i ask is becouse it says in the description that is adds a starburst in the corner to extend space?

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
so that program dock takes the screen shots? and puts them where? thanks

the reason that i ask is becouse it says in the description that is adds a starburst in the corner to extend space?
Install dock.
Tap the sunbusrt in the lower right corner and swipe toward the center of the iPhone screen

Scroll up and you will see the snapshot icon. Mine is the second from the top of the 'sunburst'.