new summerboard issue?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i updated the summerboard and it is not a tood update... It offers themes... Not good... And it disabled my dockswap.... Anyone having the same issue .... I just want my own dock back ...... Suggestions ?

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
i updated the summerboard and it is not a tood update... It offers themes... Not good... And it disabled my dockswap.... Anyone having the same issue .... I just want my own dock back ...... Suggestions ?
My dockswap is broken to. After the summer board update it is back to the default image. I bet the dockswap guys put out an update to fix it pretty quick.

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
iposted a fix to the dockswap problem in the other thread...check it out!

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Not only did it kill my dockswap but also my 5 dock icons setting in rSBT. Now even if I say I want 5 icons it only displays 4. I hate this.

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
Yeah same thing with mine dock swap is useless .... and i loved the mirrored dock ... oh well ... but the leopard dock looks hot

H

Hayesimus

i went to an earlier version of summerboard. i too did not like losin my dock. i made it myself.

Sep 12, 2007
Forest Park, IL
I'm a little upset about losing the dock, but the leopard dock isn't too bad...
Would it be possible to find where summerboard is keeping the dock images and add/replace them with your own?

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
I'm a little upset about losing the dock, but the leopard dock isn't too bad...
Would it be possible to find where summerboard is keeping the dock images and add/replace them with your own?

Summerboard 2.0 dock images are stored in /var/root/library/Summerboard/Themes

Each theme has it's own subdirectory under that.

Reako

Sep 1, 2007
Summerboard 2.0 dock images are stored in /var/root/library/Summerboard/Themes

Each theme has it's own subdirectory under that.
Just create a new theme file. When you upload your dock into the theme file, make sure to rename the file to Dock.

Reako

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I won't be using SummerBoard again until it supports 5 icons in the dock (an option with rSBT). This is just way too awesome for me to pass up. I really like having my calendar in the bottom middle :)