New Summerboard Theme

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
This is really my first actual theme. I've edited some other themes to fit my likings in the past, but this is the first one i've made from scratch. I've had some people review it, they say i'm a bit too "everywhere." The icons are from random pages. Theres to different things some of you may not like or not be able to use. The first thing is, The icon for TTR, or tap tap revolution, is currently a guitar hero III icon. I did this because I had the guitar hero theme for TTR. I can always make a normal icon for TTR if you would like, just post it and i'll gladly do that for you. Also the second thing is, that the game superpong, I changed to have the name brick. I edited the program to trigger and work with the name "brick", thereforee there is no icon for brick. If you have a game and/or app and would like an icon to match the theme, I will gladly create an icon. Just post the name of the program and i'll do my best.

Attachments

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
For those of you who don't know how to put themes on an iPod/iPhone first open installer. Get the program SummerBoard. Next, download a program called WinScp. Setup your iPod/iPhone to work with WinScp, and under the directory of private\var\mobile\library\Summerboard\themes add in my theme. Create a folder in that directory name it anything you want. The open the folder and put in my theme. Add all the 4 icon folders into one uncompressed folder. Put that inside the foler you made inside "themes". Then, below the icon folder put the .png dock files separatley (take them out of the folder) and put them right below the "icons" folder. Then the wallpaper, which is posted below here, put that with the docks. For an example, summerboard comes with themes, before you make a new folder look at a summerboard theme as an example.

Attachments

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Cool chrome theme, I like how everything has a defined box around it.

I kinda hate it when icons aren't box shaped, I'm really itching to put something behind that Guitarist icon myself now ;)

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
I already have a guitar icon, ill post it below here for you. I can change the backgorund color if oyu want it to match your theme. Just ask me to change it.

Attachments

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
If you uninstall TTR and reinstall it again, you'll get those default images back.

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
Soon there will be an update to this theme. I was a bit everywhere with the icons in the original version, but this is more of an OS X theme. Right now im just finishing up some icons. I expect by the end of the week that the theme will be ready.

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
Alright, I jsut completely contradicted myself. Earliar today I said it would be about another week for my new theme to be completed. I just compeleted it. Now its a bit larger than my first one and would take a decent amount of time to upload everything. So, if you are interseted its called "OS X Extreme." It's a main OS X type theme. It looks very slick and is a nice upgrade from my original windows/OS X theme. PM me or e-mail me your email address and I can send you my theme. Once again I can also make you icons for any theme i guess. Email: Tsn223@aol.com (Please don't be stupid and sit there and waste my time by spamming me. Some of us work hard on this stuff.)

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
Also, x999x i'm not worried about the images. I have the images, my main question is, as the notes of the original theme come down, they're spinning their way down. My question is, is there a trigger that makes them spin, and if so is there a way to delete it to stop the notes from spinning. *Completely nothing to do with this post btw other people*

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
Everything is good to go on the new theme. I've been doing a lot with themes, so i am trying to get my own iappcate repo source up so its easiar for you to get my themes