New SwitchEasy Case Speculation

snverhallen

Bronze
Aug 28, 2008
We (or most of us) know and love our SwitchEasy cases, whether it be the minimalistic silicone based Colors model, the Rebel with all the cool spine combos, or the sleek Neo.

But recently I was thinking to myself what SwitchEasy may release next, maybe a Rebel V.2 with a new style. Or an updated Neo (I know it just came out but whatever) with a more durable condom and slightly easier installation? Or something else that continues SwitchEasy "Apple" like innovation in the case field.

What do you want to see from SwitchEasy?

snverhallen

PS. Here are pictures of all the current SwitchEasy iPhone 3G cases to give you ideas of what you want to see in the future ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
I honestly don't know how they could improve on the Neo (the case I have). It's perfect the way it is.

epik89

Mar 22, 2008
A switcheasy rebel and rebel neo for iPhone 2g

m1ndgam3z

Oct 5, 2008
A case like the Neo that has a holder/holes or something ON the case for the dock/headphone covers so that when you're using them, you don't lose them
Or that they're attached to the phone somehow.
I love the headphone jack cover but I'm scared of losing it because it's so small. Where do I put it when its not in use?! LOL

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I love the rebel just the way it is. I can't imagine what else they will think of. I would have never guessed they would make the rebel in the first place!