New to iPhone, Help PLEASE!

Mar 24, 2009
Hi everyone, me and my wife just got new i phones last Friday, and the only problem we are having is, forewarding messages, or sending pictures? Can you not do that anymore? How do you delete pictures off your phone? and is there anyway you can download picture to your computer to print?

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
You can forward email, but not texts (yet). You cant send pictures to a phone (yet) but you can email pictures.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Welcome softballdad. Be sure and and review and search the various forums and the relevant threads if you didn't do so before posting your question. The probability is you would have found your answers and not been as frustrated in not getting as quick a response as you wanted. :cool:

ant7701

Bronze
Mar 5, 2009
this site was VERY helpful when I got my first iPhone last month. Check it out......a lot of useful information.

And like styfle said "yet" he is referring to the operating system update for the iPhone schedueled to be released this summer which will bring a lot of the normal functions many expect from a phone.

Mar 24, 2009
Great thanks everyone for the responses, I hope this summer brings so more and new things to do with these awesome phones! We love them!