New to the Forum and have a Question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 21, 2007
Hello, I am new to the forum but have been browsing for about a month. I too, can't wait for the iPhone. My question is i have a line with cingular and my contract expired last month. The contract is under my father's name and i was wondering if i will have any problems getting the phone and extending it another 2 years. I know his Social security number also.

Ocala

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Ocala, FL
Hello, I am new to the forum but have been browsing for about a month. I too, can't wait for the iPhone. My question is i have a line with cingular and my contract expired last month. The contract is under my father's name and i was wondering if i will have any problems getting the phone and extending it another 2 years. I know his Social security number also.

I'm not sure....send me his social security number...date of birth and address would also be helpful. I'll call them and let you know what they say....:mad:

JUST KIDDING!:laugh2::laugh2:

Unless you have your dad set this up in advance, I'm sure he would need to be there.

STNLESS

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
setup

I'm not sure....send me his social security number...date of birth and address would also be helpful. I'll call them and let you know what they say....:mad:

JUST KIDDING!:laugh2::laugh2:

Unless you have your dad set this up in advance, I'm sure he would need to be there.
Be 100% sure that there is a note on the account that he has called and authorized you to make changes to the account.