New to the iPhone world... HELP!

Jul 23, 2008
Atlanta, Ga
Hello All!

I just got a 1st gen iPhone unlocked with 2.0 with Cydia on it as well. No I know nothing about Cydia so I need a little help. Im trying to customise it as much as I can. Anyone have any cool icon packages? Also can I get a picture on my background behind the Icons? I hear summerboard is best but it doesn't work with 2.0 I downloaded "Customize" and it doesn't seem to work, I click on it and it goes to load then it pulls up a "new account" screen. Is this right? Thanks in advance to anyone with some cool ideas to help me customise my phone. Take care all!:cool:

Jul 23, 2008
Atlanta, Ga
Okay so I filled out the email section and it works, I downloaded a theme. turned all the options on and when back to the main screen and nothing has changed. Does this mean this doesn't work? Thanks!

RandomAlec

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
The only thing I can tell you is make sure the theme is for whatever you have installed as a theme changer (Summerboard, etc.). As far as I remember you have to install one before the other and maybe even some additional little apps that will allow you to change the stuff, make sure you read all the info posted in cydia when you download the theme and such they usually give instructions or worthwhile details. Other than what I just said I can't help anymore, sorry. :(

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
^^^ Did you make your own background/dock for that theme? Mine is background is a dull gray for that one.

Jul 23, 2008
Atlanta, Ga
Cool downloading now, thanks guys and gals.

Edit:
Okay so it works. Ive got 3 Saurik Radiance and realize rainbow. How can I get more? Thanks!