New to the iPhone world.

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by SlickRick, Aug 24, 2012.

1. SlickRick

SlickRick Member

So i have an iPhone 3gs, just picked it up cu someone gave it to me for free. My pasr two phones have been droids. I NOW HATE DROIDS. They're horrible. At least in my opinion as a user. Even compared to this 3gs which is 3 years old. It runs so much faster and smoother than any droid ive ever owned. Anyway back to my original question, Should i install infinity blade 2 or not? Will it run well on this phone? Played it on my friends 4s and it was flawless. Lemme know. Thanks guys.

2. snowtrooper1966

Gold

Welcome to the darkside!
    Enjoy the 3GS for another month, then upgrade to the new iPhone next month. That way if you do get the game now and it does not work well u can be sure to have fun with it in less than a month...
    If you have no intention of that, I would suggest starting a new thread specificly asking your comparability question.

3. SlickRick

SlickRick Member

Thanks for the welcoming! and yes im enjoying the mac world muchhh more than i ever did with the Android world. like i said before even with this phone being as old as it is. the OS runs so much smoother and the navigation of the phone itself its a lot simpler. it also has a much better battery life and it just all around looks much sleeker and more professional.

4. snowtrooper1966

Gold

Yep,
    Started with a 3GS myself. Great device!

BTW, u found the best place on the 'net for iPhone discussion. Top notch friendly folks. Tons of super helpful and knowledgeable users here as well...
    Enjoy!