New to this forum.

Dec 31, 2011
Hello. I am looking forward to learning from this forum. I have had my iPad for almost a year and am pretty familiar with it although I am sure there is more to learn. I have recently purchased an iMac, however, and am still lost on it so I know I will be following the iMac threads very closely.

Hyder12

Dec 22, 2011
Welcome, I hope to you all the wish to get benefits from this forum as well as we do.
What things brought you to buy iMac , since most of iPad do most of the work , ?
Enjoy

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Welcome to eiC :)

If you need any help with your iMac, start a thread and one of our lovely members here at eiC will no doubt help in any way they can.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Hello. I am looking forward to learning from this forum. I have had my iPad for almost a year and am pretty familiar with it although I am sure there is more to learn. I have recently purchased an iMac, however, and am still lost on it so I know I will be following the iMac threads very closely.
Greetings! May I assume you were using Windows and ditched it? If so, what made you switch? What screen size iMac did you get, and how much are you loving it? :D

Please do share your iMac (and iPad) questions with us, and we'll make every effort to answer them.